Friday, May 2, 2008

I hate to sound like a total pussy but here goes


I like cleanliness. It's a good part of life. Smelly people are smelly because they simply don't give a shit about whether they smell or not. Like I said I enjoy smelling nice. Granted I don't wear cologne, cologne is for _____________. Although if you read this blog and you do put on cologne, ignore my statement. Perfume on a woman is fine. Regardless my last entry had to do with a hand soap that is quite unbelievable. There happens to be one more thing that smells nice and makes me happy. It's a simple car air freshener. It's made by Yankee Candle company. Many of you probably have them. This is sort of a product review but I'm not reviewing the Yankee Candle car air fresheners in general, but instead one fragrance of car air freshener: MidSummer's Night Car Jar. They call it a car jar because they are corny and they want to pretend like you have an actual candle hanging from your rearview mirror but instead it's really just an air freshener. MidSummer's Night is the manliest scent they sell but because I grew up with an obsessive compulsive Mother and I dealt with fresh smelling scents all over the household I wanted something I could feel comfortable with. I get the same car air freshener every Christmas in my stocking and recently I found one in a coat pocket I hadn't worn in a while (WHAT A SURPRISE!). When I found the Car Jar, needless to say I was pretty excited. I'll take a MidSummer's Night from Yankee Candle over a generic "New Car" scent any day of the week. If you haven't experienced a long drive with one of these things dangling from your rearview mirror---you truly are missing out. So do your car a favor and buy one.

5/5 Fo' real, son.

No comments: