Monday, April 7, 2008

Rodney Rodgers


Listen.  I'm in the midst of a process here.  My roomate and I have decided to make a documentary on the life and times of a Vietnam Veteran/American Hero/Elks Member/Philosopher named Rodney Rodgers.  He was created out of pure alchoholism and spite.  I believe he is the bane of all our existences and primary life goals.  He is pretty much why I am an asshole and why I don't like America or Michael Moore (fat fuck).  My primary goal in this project is to educate the ill-informed on why America's Heartland is suffering (West Virginia, Georgia, Rapeland, Indiana, Yahoo City, Montana, etc.) and I mean SUFFERING.  He makes his mark as an excited Vietnam Veteran and is soon seen as more.  A giving philanthropist, followed by a record collector, coin collector, French physicist and librarian.  Or whatever.  The point of the matter is, is that you watch and decide.  Because come may or April 30th we will be here on your tv screen deciding why you should vote for us.  Thank You.
Rodney and Film Crew 

3 comments:

Alex Kotce said...

This was a publicity stunt on Rodney's behalf. If you read closely he pretends to be me (Alex Kotce) and actually can't keep character. By the end of the post he is Rodney again, I'm sorry, folks. He got drunk on the set and took my computer in between takes. I was logged on and he just figured out how to post. Fucking asshole.

Tyler James said...

This isn't Rodney Rogers the one time Celtic is it?

Alex Kotce said...

Unfortunately not. Although they could be related. Like I said Rodney is a modern day Renaissance man, you just never know.