Thursday, June 12, 2008

Whaaaa?

I was just poking around on youtube for some videos of reptilian shape-shifters and UFOs, and I stumbled on this vast series of videos titled "Signs of the Dajjal Antichrist Reptilian Shapeshifter". There's well over 300 installments, and I'm not clear on the author's agenda, but some of the clips are very interesting. These two I thought played off each other well:


I had heard a lot about Charles Manson's parole hearings (he's been up for parole 11 times since 1978) prior to seeing this, but...yikes.

3 comments:

joshua francis said...

Wow. do you think he regrets that haircut in the last segment?

quick note: despite denouncing all his former friends in the music industry, Manson speaks fondly of Neil Young - apparently Young gave him a motorcycle or something like that

Ambiguous Q. Thunderwing said...

I wonder if that gift from Sir Mr. Soul is the bike he refers to at the beginning of the clip wherein he sports that wild hairdo. Does he regret it? I'm not sure that Manson understands regret enough to feel it.

Q: Who is more dangerous: Charles Manson behind bars or Rudy Giuliani with a microphone?

joshua francis said...

Giuliani should consider using a vocoder. Think about it.